LADY GAGA: I CAN MENTALLY GIVE MYSELF AN ORGASM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lady Gaga has revealed she can give herself an orgasm — just by thinking about it!. “I remember the first time that I drank out of an imaginary coffee cup,” GaGa told New York magazine. “That’s the very first thing they teach you. I can feel the rain, too, when it’s not raining. “I don’t know if this is too much for your magazine, but I can actually mentally give myself an orgasm. You know, sense memory is quite powerful.” Gaga also revealed her nickname at her posh convent high school was “Big Boobs McGee” “At that time, my breasts were much bigger, and firm, and delicious,” she said. “I was 15 to 20 pounds heavier than I am now. “I would wear shirts that were low-cut and the teachers would tell me that I couldn’t wear them, and I’d point to another girl who was wearing the same thing, [and they would say] ‘Well, it looks different on her.’ It wasn’t fair.” Source: ShowbizSpy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

BORN THIS WAY - 2/11/11

LADY GAGA