Lily Allen "I Want To Be Lady Gaga!"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
So blown away by the 'Bad Romance' singer that Allen says she'd love to be in her shoes. "I'm really excited about Lady Gaga because she's always amazing," the award-winning 'Not Fair' star told MTV at the BRITs this week. "I really love her and basically want to be her. I want to be Lady Gaga!" Speaking about other winners at the awards ceremony, Lily said before the event began: "I'm quite excited to see JLS because I've heard they're coming in on traipse ropes or something. "Oh and Robbie's playing which should be brilliant. Who doesn't love Robbie?"AngryApe

Popstar Lily Allen has said that she wants to "be Lady GaGa" because she thinks that the singer is "amazing". Speaking at the Brit Awards, where she picked up the award for Best British Female Solo Artist, Allen said that she was most looking forward to seeing the 'Pokerface' singer. Allen told MTV: "I'm really excited about Lady GaGa because she's always amazing." "I really love her and basically want to be her. I want to be Lady GaGa."rte.ie.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

BORN THIS WAY - 2/11/11

LADY GAGA