More Stars Talk About GaGa, "More Monsters Out"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shannen Doherty: Listen up Lady Gaga! Shannen Doherty is a huge fan and willing to wear any crazy, over-the-top ensemble created by the pop star herself. “I would wear anything she made, only if she was right next to my side,” Doherty told PEOPLE at Tuesday’s G-Star Raw runway fashion show in New York. “If she walked in with me somewhere I’d do it!” The 90210 alum is already no stranger to media attention and admires Gaga’s uniqueness and ability to raise eyebrows without caring about her critics. “I think she fantastic and she’s amazing,” said Doherty. “What she does, she does and I love that she doesn’t care what others really think. She rocks it out with full confidence.” For her own everyday look, Doherty says she like to stick with comfort when it comes to her clothes. “My style really is whatever I feel comfortable wearing. That’s my style. I’m all about the material and how it fits.” And for designer labels, the actress says has a few favorites but isn’t all about the labels. “Some of my favorites are Zac Posen, who has some amazing collections right now, and I’m always a die hard Chanel girl always,” she said. “I like it because it’s just classic. It doesn’t get any better with Chanel.” – Paul Chi - People.com

CELINE DION: ”And, surprisingly, I’m listening more to Lady Gaga. When she started her whole thing, I didn’t get it at all. I listened to her because I have a 9-year-old who downloads his own music. So I was hearing the lyrics in her songs and I didn’t get it. And then I saw pictures of her and I didn’t get it. But I paid attention to her at the Grammys. She went on the piano with Elton John, and I could hear her voice and she’s extremely talented.” TheBostonGlobe

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

BORN THIS WAY - 2/11/11

LADY GAGA