Lady GaGa "The Monster Ball Tour" New York

Last night, I had the great pleasure of seeing Lady Gaga kick off a sold-out, four-night engagement at New York’s legendary Radio City Music Hall and, lemme tell you Music Mixers, I almost wept with joy. Gaga’s Monster Ball tour is one of the greatest concert experiences of my life. AH-MAZING. I can’t stop thinking about it. In the past week Gaga had some health issues, but you would never have known based on her tireless energy and robust vocals. This lady is the real deal! She opened the show with “Dance in the Dark” and hardly took a break until the climactic, floor-shaking performance of “Bad Romance.” My personal fave was “Boys Boys Boys,” which she began by asking, “Where are all the gay boys at?” Obvs, I immediately jumped up and began dancing. But there is no doubt that “Bad Romance” was the ultimate showstopper, with all of Radio City on its feet for Gaga’s hit single. The only downside was that Gaga never did one of my fave tunes off The Fame Monster, “Telephone,” but I’ll let it slide. Music Mix-ers, if you have any chance of going to see Gaga at Radio City, I heartily endorse. It could change your life. Or at least just make it really sparkly for a couple of hours. Source: Tim Stack, Entertainment Weekly

Lady Gaga has rocked New York, putting on a home-grown show for a sell-out crowd which reportedly included Madonna and her daughter Lourdes. The Brit-nominated Poker Face star, who cancelled four previous shows due to exhaustion, gave an energetic performance in front of Sting and wife Trudie Styler as well as Donald Trump at Radio City Music Hall, reports People.com. “This, New York, is my first of four dates with you, so tonight I might not go all the way,” Gaga, in a costume with lightbulb-like ornaments for Dance In The Dark, teased her audience. Source: UKPA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

BORN THIS WAY - 2/11/11

LADY GAGA