Artist For HAITI!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Many celebrities have joined the fight to help the victims of the Haiti quake and now Simon Cowell has joined the bandwagon. Simon is collaborating with The Sun to record a charity single for the newspaper’s Helping Haiti campaign. The Idol judge has already negotiated a deal with Prime Minister Brown to waive the tax for sales of the track. Beyonce, Robbie Williams, Lady GaGa and Wyclef Jean are already on board to help the cause and Susan Boyle and Leona Lewis a rumored to join as well. “I wanted to do something for Haiti so when I had calls from The Sun and the Prime Minister asking if I would get involved I agreed immediately,” said Simon. “We are going to do a single. We only made the decision today. I have got to get it together in 48 hours.” PerezHilton.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

BORN THIS WAY - 2/11/11

LADY GAGA